Round Table Research in Art
The complex notion of research in art transfers a central aspect of scientific culture to artistic practices.
This meeting explores the idea of research in art by presenting a panel of actions and prototypes that combine science, technology, and creation in art schools and universities. The experiments being carried out now demand the invention of new collaborative models for research: this question will focus on the idea of a PhD in art that concerns a large number of educational institutions.
- Elie During Discussion Leader
- Jean Chambaz Vice President of Research at the université Pierre et Marie Curie
- Alain Fleischer Director of Fresnoy, Studio national des arts
- Andrew Gerzso Director of the Department of Creative and Scientific Exchanges, IRCAM
- Horst Hörtner Ars Electronica
Thursday, June 10, 2010, 7pm-9pm / UPMC
- Access Conditions: Free Entry, Limited Seats Available